The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the island: will you survive, be changed, or die?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Out Of Character CBox
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:48 pm

» Digimon Forum RP: Rebirth
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:44 am

» Nuke Town
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:57 am

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:02 pm

» Potter's Army
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 25, 2014 4:44 am

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:08 am

» [pb] Kohaku Region, a zombie pkmn route game
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:52 am

» Hogwarts: A Time of Change
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:06 am

» Godai
Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Forum Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sydney Jane Mayes
Head Admin
Sydney Jane Mayes

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:00 pm

On Is, we have some rules that you are required to abide by at all times to keep this role play fun and friendly for everyone. If an admin reminds you of them, please respect them and listen to what they say. They provide their time to this board for no personal gain other then enjoyment of the role playing here, which is exactly what you get for being a member here.

The rules are simple to follow and we'd like for everyone to stick to them.

1. Character Applications.
Read all the information that is provided before applying for your character. We would love to see all applications approved on the 1st try, it makes it a lot easier for us, and for you guys! If you have any questions, feel free to ask in ethier of the cboxes or ask one of the admins in private mail. You are allowed 3 characters maximum in your 1st month on the forum. After that, you may have up to 5 without admin approval, however, if you are not active on all your characters, the admins reserve the right to deny any future applications you send until your existing characters are all active.

2. Word count.
We ask that all posts are at least 100 words. It's not hard to achieve, just add in some descriptions and you're away! We will prompt you to add in words if any post is found to be under this, though there are word counters out there that are free to use. Use google Razz

3. Age.
We ask that all characters are a minimuim of 18 years old and that all handlers (IE, the person behind the character, so YOU!) are age 16 or over. This is so we can keep the level of maturity what it needs to be to be able to role play the nature of this plot line. We may make allowances for anyone who we have seen RP maturely on other forums/sites if they are under 16 years of age.

4. Sex, Alcohol, pregnancies and Drugs.
Sex is not allowed to be role played anywhere on this forum, this includes over private mail or on the boards. Not only is there really no need for it whatsoever, it is against the forum hosts terms of service. Alcohol is allowed to a certain extent, but please stick to the limits of your species and do not drink it to exccessie, alcohol is hard to come by on The Island. Pregnancies are by admin approval only, and may only occur between 2 members of the same species. Drugs are not allowed to be role played at all.

5. Respect.
Please respect your fellow members of this forum and it's staff. If you do, you will be treated with respect in return. Do not slag off, belitte or make fun or anyone elses Role Playing over mail or in the cboxes. Your ability to post to these areas will be removed if we have to tell you more then once. No drama is to be taken from In Character to Out Of Character.

PLEASE FOLLOW THESE 5 RULES AT ALL TIMES! THANK YOU!

We hope you enjoy your role play experience on The Island.
Back to top Go down
https://theislandrpg.rpg-board.net

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1