The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the island: will you survive, be changed, or die?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Out Of Character CBox
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Character Template I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:48 pm

» Digimon Forum RP: Rebirth
Character Template I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:44 am

» Nuke Town
Character Template I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:57 am

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
Character Template I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:02 pm

» Potter's Army
Character Template I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 25, 2014 4:44 am

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Character Template I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:08 am

» [pb] Kohaku Region, a zombie pkmn route game
Character Template I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:52 am

» Hogwarts: A Time of Change
Character Template I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:06 am

» Godai
Character Template I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Character Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sydney Jane Mayes
Head Admin
Sydney Jane Mayes

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Character Template   Character Template I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:47 pm

Please copy the following code and post it as a new topic here.

The code for the app template can be found beneath the empty example.

IF YOU NEED ANY HELP WITH THIS APPLICATION, PLEASE SPEAK TO ONE OF THE ADMINS WHO WILL BE MORE THEN HAPPY TO HELP!

~Basic information~

Name: <insert full name here>

BirthPlace: <Insert place of birth here>

Species: <insert species here>

Appearance: <insert what your character looks like here, must be over 50 words long>

Physical trademarks: <insert details of anything that sets your character apart, such as piercings, tattoos, birthmarks etc>

Spoken Languages: <Insert any languages your character speaks here, including English which is mandatory for all characters>

PreIsland/Scientists roots: Island resident/Forced new comer/Willing new comer

Sexual orientation: Homosexual / Heterosexual / Bisexual / Pansexual

Personality: <please insert a description of your characters personality here. Must be 50+ words>

~History~

Family History:

<Insert here a description of your family, including parents, no matter if alive or dead, any siblings, grandparents etc. Where are they from? What is your characters relationship like with them?>

Childhood/History up to now:

<Please insert here a description of your characters history. Must be at least 2 paragraphs of 50 words or more each>

Island History:

<Please insert here a short, 50 word+ role play of how they came to be on the island. This must be the same as your answer to the final question in the basic information section of your application>

~Role Play Sample~

<Please insert here a role play sample, in character as the character you are applying for here. This is totally up to you, the only requirement being that is at least 100 words.>

Code:
[center][color=#cccc33][u][size=18]~Basic information~[/size][/u][/color][/center]

[b]Name:[/b] [i]<insert full name here>[/i]

[b]Age:[/b] [i]<insert age here>[/i]

[b]BirthPlace:[/b] [i]<Insert place of birth here>[/i]

[b]Species:[/b] [i]<insert species here>[/i]

[b]Appearance:[/b] [i]<insert what your character looks like here, must be over 50 words long>[/i]

[b]Physical trademarks:[/b] [i]<insert details of anything that sets your character apart, such as piercings, tattoos, birthmarks etc>[/i]

[b]Spoken Languages:[/b] [i]<Insert any languages your character speaks here, including English which is mandatory for all characters>[/i]

[b]PreIsland/Scientists roots:[/b] [i]Island resident/Forced new comer/Willing new comer
[/i]
[b]Sexual orientation: [/b][i]Homosexual / Heterosexual / Bisexual / Pansexual[/i]

[b]Personality:[/b] [i]<please insert a description of your characters personality here. Must be 50+ words>[/i]

[center][color=#cccc933][u][size=18]~History~[/size][/u][/color][/center]

[b]Family History:[/b]

[i]<Insert here a description of your family, including parents, no matter if alive or dead, any siblings, grandparents etc. Where are they from? What is your characters relationship like with them?>[/i]

[b]Childhood/History up to now:[/b]

[i]<Please insert here a description of your characters history. Must be at least 2 paragraphs of 50 words or more each>[/i]

[b]Island History:[/b]

[i]<Please insert here a short, 50 word+ role play of how they came to be on the island. This must be the same as your answer to the final question in the basic information section of your application> [/i]

[center][color=#cccc33][u][size=18]~Role Play Sample~[/size][/u][/color][/center]

[i]<Please insert here a role play sample, in character as the character you are applying for here. This is totally up to you, the only requirement being that is at least 100 words.>[/i]
Back to top Go down
https://theislandrpg.rpg-board.net

Character Template
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Island RPG :: ~Character Workshop~ :: Create a Character-
Jump to: