The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the island: will you survive, be changed, or die?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Out Of Character CBox
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Angel Sanchez *Laboratory Head*  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:48 pm

» Digimon Forum RP: Rebirth
Angel Sanchez *Laboratory Head*  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:44 am

» Nuke Town
Angel Sanchez *Laboratory Head*  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:57 am

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
Angel Sanchez *Laboratory Head*  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:02 pm

» Potter's Army
Angel Sanchez *Laboratory Head*  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 25, 2014 4:44 am

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Angel Sanchez *Laboratory Head*  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:08 am

» [pb] Kohaku Region, a zombie pkmn route game
Angel Sanchez *Laboratory Head*  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:52 am

» Hogwarts: A Time of Change
Angel Sanchez *Laboratory Head*  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:06 am

» Godai
Angel Sanchez *Laboratory Head*  I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Angel Sanchez *Laboratory Head*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel Sanchez
Admin
Angel Sanchez

Angel Sanchez *Laboratory Head*  Empty
PostSubject: Angel Sanchez *Laboratory Head*    Angel Sanchez *Laboratory Head*  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:34 pm

**No application needed as back story has no influence on plot line, is with all admin approval as a previously and well known member of the scientist presence within this story line in it's previous forms**

The following is a sort of application so people can know who Angel is, and what he is like before entering any form of Role Play with him.

Personality

Angel is a hard man. He is closed off to the world around him, not letting those that surround him know what he is feeling or thinking. At best, he tolerates having to have contact with the world. Cold and calculated, he is where he is through hard work, having a reputation as being able to closed off to anything he may be doing to others. In lay mans terms, he does not care for anything or anyone.

History

Angel has always held important positions within the scientific community. He was born with the gift of vision, and a need to fulfill any vision he may have or others may have that happens to grab his interest. He is intelligent, strong minded, unfeeling, everything that most people would hate to be. He has gained respect and fear from all he has worked with over the years.

When he heard about the project planned for the little Island set miles and miles out to sea, he knew he had to be the one to lead it. When he was offered the position there was no doubt in his mind in saying yes. Hand picking his team, he choose only those whom he knew could perform the job he needed. Perhaps his only mistake was taking on a women he had a soft spot for for some time. Although he kept this firmly hidden, treating her no different as he would anyone else, at a distance, only going to her when he needed her to do his bidding. One night however, things got the better of him and they became lovers.

The woman was almost the undoing of the project, but Angel saw to it this was stopped. Turning her into one of the beasts of the particular type she had been a fundamental part in creating. He now watched her from afar, though none knew, least of all the woman herself. He knows, in order for the project to succeed, he must keep his senses, not let anything get to him. And by damned, he sure as hell was not going to let one woman ruin the dream of his employer.
Back to top Go down

Angel Sanchez *Laboratory Head*
Page 1 of 1