The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the island: will you survive, be changed, or die?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Out Of Character CBox
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Reflection *Invite only* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:48 pm

» Digimon Forum RP: Rebirth
Reflection *Invite only* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:44 am

» Nuke Town
Reflection *Invite only* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:57 am

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
Reflection *Invite only* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:02 pm

» Potter's Army
Reflection *Invite only* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 25, 2014 4:44 am

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Reflection *Invite only* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:08 am

» [pb] Kohaku Region, a zombie pkmn route game
Reflection *Invite only* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:52 am

» Hogwarts: A Time of Change
Reflection *Invite only* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:06 am

» Godai
Reflection *Invite only* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Reflection *Invite only*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angel Sanchez
Admin
Angel Sanchez

Reflection *Invite only* Empty
PostSubject: Reflection *Invite only*   Reflection *Invite only* I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:10 pm

Peace.
Calm.
Quiet.

Angel was certain those were his favorite things about being settled in his office in the heart if the Lab Complex. The Scientists who worked below him knew better than to disturb him when he had holed himself up in the space that was his, and his alone.

He let out a deep sigh, one that seemed to hang in the very air itself. 2 years on this Island, and he had yet to go back to the main land. All he needed for communication with his employers were here in this very room. It was one of the very places left on The Island that had an internet and phone connection, even the organizations employees themselves were not allowed much contact with off Islanders. It was necessary for security reasons, and they all understood this. They had since before even coming here. It was not a job, it was a way of life.

His eyes searched the large office, he rarely allowed himself the luxury of sitting and not doing anything, but he had a long few weeks. There had been several new test subjects that had come in, and they had suffered their largest death rate since the first 6 months of the experiments. They were testing their newest strain, and so far, well it had not been his teams most successful creation to date.

Questions were being asked, ones he could not answer. He had no damned idea why it would not take.

Terra would know a small voice in the back of his head said, almost taunting him with the name. He let out a low growl as the thought processed.

His eyes rested on the computer screen sat, lit up, in-front of him.His hand moved, almost of it's accord. He moved it, clicking several times until an image appeared. He almost smiled as he looked at the face that had came up.

Terra
he thought. She had had so much promise, so much potential. He had been poised to make her his second in command, until she had come to him, demanding the experiments were stopped. All because of one girl. That wretched islander girl. Sydney? He thought that sounded right.

His hand moved, clicking several times more. Another image appeared, this time of the other female. He frowned as he looked at it. Deep down, he knew she was nothing special. Sure, the vampire like strain had seemed to group together under her, but he had seen in her eyes the day she had been turned that she had all but given up.

She will be easy to break he thought to himself. Too easy.
Back to top Go down
Angel Sanchez
Admin
Angel Sanchez

Reflection *Invite only* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reflection *Invite only*   Reflection *Invite only* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:23 pm

*Double post only to add on and provide the opening for another to join*

Angel stood from his desk. Desperate times called for desperate measures, and the was only one person who he wanted to speak to. He would have to send for her. Terra he had watched from afar but since the day she had been 'released into the wild', he had not seen her face to face.

He strode out of his office, a determined look on his face. The other scientists scurried out of the way. They all knew better then to speak to him when he had 'the look'.

He walked out of the section of the complex that held his office. He needed her, and he needed her now. Not only for the needs of the operation but also to satisfy his own curiosity as to is she was doing as good as it appeared on his computer screen.

He strode into the office of the security force responsible for the Lab Complex.

"Terra Brekke, the wolf, I need her here. Now" He put full emphasis on the word now. "I will be in my office. I expect her there within 30 minutes. She is classifies highly dangerous having made threats against myself and the other scientists." He knew with that choice of words that none would question his motive.

He turned to go back to his office to settle into his chair and wait. He done so without waiting for a reply. His word was law, and they would know better then to oppose his command.
Back to top Go down

Reflection *Invite only*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Island RPG :: The Island :: The Lab Complex-
Jump to: