The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the island: will you survive, be changed, or die?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Out Of Character CBox
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
A holiday of sorts.. Right? *Open* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:48 pm

» Digimon Forum RP: Rebirth
A holiday of sorts.. Right? *Open* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:44 am

» Nuke Town
A holiday of sorts.. Right? *Open* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:57 am

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
A holiday of sorts.. Right? *Open* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:02 pm

» Potter's Army
A holiday of sorts.. Right? *Open* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 25, 2014 4:44 am

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
A holiday of sorts.. Right? *Open* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:08 am

» [pb] Kohaku Region, a zombie pkmn route game
A holiday of sorts.. Right? *Open* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:52 am

» Hogwarts: A Time of Change
A holiday of sorts.. Right? *Open* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:06 am

» Godai
A holiday of sorts.. Right? *Open* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:01 pm

A holiday of sorts.. Right? *Open*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chloe Tyler

Chloe Tyler

A holiday of sorts.. Right? *Open* Empty
PostSubject: A holiday of sorts.. Right? *Open*   A holiday of sorts.. Right? *Open* I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Chloe sat on the plane, she was bored already with The Island and she hadn't even reached it. Paper work had been completed by the lawyer and here she was.. She'd expected her friends to be on the plane too, but no.. She was alone and she was worried about their fate.

Here she was flying in a private jet to a small Island in the middle of the sea for a few months, but what their punishment was, she had no idea.

So what if they killed them.. They were after me.. They were protecting me. She thought to herself, still angry no one had seen that and seen what could have happened to her.

She sighed and looked out the window, brightening slightly as she saw an island come into view. Home sweet home she thought to herself. She would do her time, do what she promised her father.. And then.. She would would go to her real home and forget about this experience forever. Sure, she had pushed the line in the past, but she wasn't a bad girl at all.

As the plane went into land, she slipped a sweet out of the packet that was in her pocket. She never did enjoy the whole flying thing, especially the taking off and landings.

Once the plan was landed, she stood up, stretching. It had been a long flight and she was glad to be here in a way.. It meant she was closer to leaving.

She gathered her bag, and left the plane through the little door. Stepping out, and looking around she suddenly had a bad feeling. [i]This doesn't feel right[/i she thought to herself. Her expression turned to a frown and she stopped dead. Something didn't feel right to Chloe and she wasn't sure stepping off down the stairs was a good thing to do. She wanted to go home, more then she could even say.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine Desdemona

Jasmine Desdemona

A holiday of sorts.. Right? *Open* Empty
PostSubject: Re: A holiday of sorts.. Right? *Open*   A holiday of sorts.. Right? *Open* I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 12:53 pm

~*~

"Mom! Dad!" Jasmine threw her hands around the necks of the middle-aged couple, crying openly. "Mom! Dad!" She cried again, now a soft whisper. A sharp contrast to her previous yell. She tightened her grip on them, reassuring herself that they were there.

"Excuse me. Um... miss?" her mother, Emmeranne, started to say, her sweet voice laced with hesitance and confusion. Jasmine felt her arms being lifted away from their shoulders. She turned and saw her older brothers, Ingram and Eoghan. They had done it. She stared at them in confusion.

"Mom? Dad?" she had said, causing the couple to exchange a brief glance before Gawain, her father, cleared his throat. "I'm sorry madam but there must be some confusion." She furrowed her eyebrows at that. What did he mean? "I'm Jasmine. Your daughter?" She turned to her brothers "Eoghan. Ingram. Tell Dad!" The two males stared at her blankly. She felt a hand on her arm, turning to see her mother had grasped it.

"I'm sorry but you're not our daughter."

~*~

"NO!" She jumped from her position, her eyes wide and alert. "Is everything alright, madam?" a voice queried from her right. She turned to the source, finding a woman dressed in a flight-attendant uniform. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion before realization hit her. That's right. She was going home.

She sighed and settled back down, waving a hand at the flight attendant. "Sorry. Sorry. Just... a bad dream" she said, braving on a smile for her. She watched as the woman nodded and went to god knows where. It wasn't like the jet was chalk full of people, which was odd. She straightened her back and looked around, frowning at the vast amount of empty space. Terribly odd.

"You're not our daughter."

Her eyes dimmed with sadness at the reminder of her dream. Her body almost collapsed back into the chair as she let out a long sigh. What if that actually happened? What if they actually forgot about her?

"We'll always be here for you."

The best thing she can do is to have hope.

"Attention all passengers. Welcome to the Island."

She tried to contain her snort at that. Just how many was the voice referring to? Shaking her head, she stood and started arranging her things, trying to take into account everything that she own lest she lose something. That and it kept her mind busy.

A moment after, she went out the little door, shouldering past a blonde to take her first breathe of home. She grinned as the wind washed her face, almost as if it was welcoming her back. She started to take a deep breathe, stopping mid-way, her eyebrows furrowing. Something didn't feel right.

She opened her eyes and scanned the vicinity, her lips pressing together into a thin line. She started walking albeit slowly. How many years had passed? 2 or 3? Surely not more than that. Then why did everything feel so... new? Feel so... off?
Back to top Go down

A holiday of sorts.. Right? *Open*
Page 1 of 1