The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the island: will you survive, be changed, or die?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Out Of Character CBox
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Never Say Hello to a Crazy Person || You Had Me At Hello I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:48 pm

» Digimon Forum RP: Rebirth
Never Say Hello to a Crazy Person || You Had Me At Hello I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:44 am

» Nuke Town
Never Say Hello to a Crazy Person || You Had Me At Hello I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:57 am

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
Never Say Hello to a Crazy Person || You Had Me At Hello I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:02 pm

» Potter's Army
Never Say Hello to a Crazy Person || You Had Me At Hello I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 25, 2014 4:44 am

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Never Say Hello to a Crazy Person || You Had Me At Hello I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:08 am

» [pb] Kohaku Region, a zombie pkmn route game
Never Say Hello to a Crazy Person || You Had Me At Hello I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:52 am

» Hogwarts: A Time of Change
Never Say Hello to a Crazy Person || You Had Me At Hello I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:06 am

» Godai
Never Say Hello to a Crazy Person || You Had Me At Hello I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Never Say Hello to a Crazy Person || You Had Me At Hello

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jasmine Desdemona

Jasmine Desdemona

Never Say Hello to a Crazy Person || You Had Me At Hello Empty
PostSubject: Never Say Hello to a Crazy Person || You Had Me At Hello   Never Say Hello to a Crazy Person || You Had Me At Hello I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:55 pm

You had me at Hello

Hello! I just wanted to say that you're unique. You're you and I love you for it.

People 'round these parts call me Jasmine or Rosie.

I'm not good with words.

I rarely opt to talk to people first when I'm alone.

I lack self-confidence.

I love reading and writing.

A mediocre RPer.

And just an average normal human girl.

It was nice meeting you.
[/color]
Back to top Go down

Never Say Hello to a Crazy Person || You Had Me At Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Island RPG :: ~General~ :: Meet and greet-
Jump to: